Daniel F. Dill began trying cases in front of juries almost immediately after he became licensed to practice law in Florida in 1995. His experience and established reputation as a trial lawyer make him extremely effective in handling a diverse portfolio of cases. His many hours spent in front of juries, first as a criminal prosecutor in 1995, and since 1997 defending and prosecuting civil claims, demonstrate that he is willing and eager to take cases all the way through jury trial, if circumstances warrant.
Dan leads a highly qualified and experienced legal team who share his vision to provide vigorous and aggressive representation to every client. The team has successfully handled thousands of cases and represented a vast array of clients, from corporations to individuals. Dan and his staff will work diligently to maximize the chances of a favorable result for every case.
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center; Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Juris Doctor, May 1995
- State University of New York, Bachelor of Science, Brockport, NY 1991. Dean's List 1989-1991
- Assistant District Attorney's Office, Rochester, N.Y.
- Broward County State Attorney's Office, U.S. State Attorney's Office, Alexandria, VA
- Lead Counsel, Criminal Prosecutor, Columbia County, FL
- Rogers, Coleman, Pendas, Knapp & Dill, P.A., Orlando, FL
- Shephard, Filburn, & Goodblatt, P.A., Orlando, FL
- Moriarty & Associates, P.A., Orlando, FL
- Office of the State Attorney, Third Judicial Circuit, Lake City, FL - Assistant State Attorney, Felony Division
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- Florida Hospital Association
- The Florida Bar; Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section
- Orange County Bar
- Sports Lawyers Association
- United States District Court for the middle District of Florida
- Civic Facilities Authority